Accreditation and Designation Statements
The University of Colorado School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Colorado School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credits commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
The Learning Objectives of the Precision Medicine in Autoimmunity conference are for attendees to:
1. Describe the factors biomarkers play in the diagnosis of rheumatic/autoimmune diseases.
2. Describe how biomarkers can inform the prognosis and management of rheumatic/ autoimmune diseases.
3. Discuss future applications of biomarker research and discovery in rheumatic/autoimmune diseases and the
impact clinical care.
4. Identify opportunities to incorporate biomarker screening into their practice and research.
5. Identify challenges in biomarker development and screening and how it will impact their practice and research.
Note: Please click on the arrow to view the next page of the final program.PMA2018 Final Program